We’re back with Part 2 of our 2-part primer on jobs feeds. This week we’re talking about distribution. Need to catch up and read Part 1? Check out Feed Me, Need Me (Part 1): A Primer on Curating a Jobs Backfill
When you’re starting out or in the midst of running a job board, there comes a point when you think about how you’re distributing jobs posted to your board. Like curating a jobs backfill, you’ll have to make some choices and educate yourself on your options. Distributing jobs is essentially becoming the publisher of backfill that someone else uses, and in most cases, you’re paying others to send you candidates for the postings you distribute.
Part 2: Jobs Distribution
- What is jobs distribution?
- Why would I want to distribute jobs elsewhere?
- Is jobs distribution a money-maker or just a cost of operating a job board?
- What options or variations of jobs distribution will I come across?
- Pros and Cons of Distributing Jobs
- Distribute Responsibly